GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
wow, thats an intersting trailer, thanks for giving the link, not a bad price i guess. i'v actually never seen a uni trailer in person...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sorry, boys, but that thing is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad ugly:22yikes:. Uni-Go on the other hand is a very sharp looking trailer. You're only riding the best looking and most sophisticated bike on the planet, PLEASE don't put that behind it!!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Some people don't have the extra $2,000.00 to blow on a Unigo, which looks like it would hold less as well. I sold the hitch off my bike when I bought it as I think any trailer is an abomination. But that's just me.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't like trailers either but with the wife and camping it is the only way. I have a small 2 wheel trailer but thought this would pull better and the box is about the same size as the 2 wheel trailer. I emailed unimate two days ago with a few questions and still no reply, he mustn't be a email person. Going to call him today and see how much it weighs empty and cost of shipping etc. Will post the results of conversation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
that link was posted a few weeks ago.......it looks ok to me.......like all car top trailers it will look better if painted.......from the pictures it looks like they may be built in someone's basement.......but everyone has to start somewhere........

when you talk to them, I would like to know if the hitch or u-joint, or whatever keeps it upright is included, if it is, it seems like a good deal ...

sonny

·
Registered
822 Posts
Trailer

now this is a trailer came as a package deal with the bike or I woudn't spend that much on it eather .

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called Unimate and his wife said he is at his real job. He builds them in the garage. Takes about 2 weeks, no inventory, just builds one as the order comes in. He is going to call me when he gets home from work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts