GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a newbie to this board, and "about to be" new Goldwing owner, it is great to see so many veterans on here.

To those of you who may have a son or daughter currently in the military, especially in a hostile area, I thank you for your childs honor and courage to serve our Country.

God Bless

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome to the board... there's some great guys here, vets and nonvets alike. :flg:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to the fun, I spent 15 years in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club :lol: myself, was downsized out in early 1993.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Western CO,

I think I'm going to take your advice and join the Patriot Guard. I have visited the website recently and like what I see. Also, I saw the Patriot Guard first hand at a funeral for the son of an employee that works for the town that I work for as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome aboard Tommy. I also am proud to have served, only my service was in the Army, 1971 to 1974. The 82nd Airborne. Three years of growing up. Did me alot of good! Many a time I wish I had stayed in.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rid'nrandy said:
Welcome aboard Tommy. I also am proud to have served, only my service was in the Army, 1971 to 1974. The 82nd Airborne. Three years of growing up. Did me alot of good! Many a time I wish I had stayed in.
Damn good unit -- spent 4 years in the 82d from 88 - 92! Was one of the first on the ground during the initial build up to the first gulf war. One of these years I want to go back to Bragg during All American week and check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts