GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is January 2007. This time of the year we here in New Jersey are using our Sxxw Throwers already. Tommorow looks like its going to be 69 degrees. Sure hope I can find the time to ride this weekend..

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Gotta love this global warming! I do have to admit that it's kind of nice not having to blow out my driveway every day. :D

S

·
0 Posts
I will have to say it is nice to go on a ride in MN on Christmas Day! But on the downside we are globally screwed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
awh shush, I wish it would quit raining here long enough to wash the bike and it not turn into an ice cube :rain1:

·
Chard Member
13,044 Posts
Second warmest December down here in recorded history. I'm tired of sweating and hearing the a/c running! :( It's 10:30pm and it's still almost 80 degrees. :roll:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well here I sit in Denver, 26 inches of snow before Christmas, 14 inches of snow before New Years, and 10 inches today, with 7 degree temps after the snow... Where is the Global Warming when you need it...

Willy

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Keghead said:
Gotta love this global warming! I do have to admit that it's kind of nice not having to blow out my driveway every day. :D
We got more snow here today. We now have more this year to date than all of last year. Gotta love it (can't do anything about it) :lol:

NOAA claims it is not global warming, but el nino see NOAA

We in the west are going to get hammered the rest of the year, and all of you who usually are burried, are going to get off easy. Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts