GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the General Forum but I know some of us dont visit there.

Last year Bash was diagnosed with inoperable Cancer, he went through some Chemo treatments and thankfully the Cancer had shrunk enough to operate.

Last week he had 70% of his liver removed, he is tired, very sore but in great spirits and his sense of humor is intact for those who know him. Doctors believe all the Cancer has been removed.

He wanted to let you guys know he was still alive and kicking. Once he gets through rehab and his strength back he is looking forward to riding a lot this summer and possibly a trip to Alaska.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Great news!
Thanks for the update, Don.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Update

Sounds good, and I hope to see him on the road this summer. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Awesome news, Don! I hope he has the stamina to do the Alaska trip. Does he need a chaperone?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I posted this on the General Forum but I know some of us dont visit there.

Last year Bash was diagnosed with inoperable Cancer, he went through some Chemo treatments and thankfully the Cancer had shrunk enough to operate.

Last week he had 70% of his liver removed, he is tired, very sore but in great spirits and his sense of humor is intact for those who know him. Doctors believe all the Cancer has been removed.

He wanted to let you guys know he was still alive and kicking. Once he gets through rehab and his strength back he is looking forward to riding a lot this summer and possibly a trip to Alaska.
Beat cancer :bow:
I hope he enjoys Alaska .
Always wanted to meet him . Please send him my best wishes .

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I went and visited with Bash yesterday also. As ohiowinger stated his spirits are high and he is talking about riding. He was very weak. He is in a rehabilitation center and is hoping to go home in a week or two. Him and his wife were thanking everyone for there prayers as the doctors say it is a miracle. They did not think he would make it to last Christmas. They say they have gotten all the cancer and he is now looking for a recovery.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Great news!

Please pass along our best wishes for a speedy rehab and many (s)miles on the road ahead.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
That is fantastic news! Thanks for the update.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts