GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well every time i get on the wing i like the C/T better.wife and i have about 700 mile on it so far.Falken 195/55-16. WE got caught in the rain(a real down pour)for about 45 mins. the tire handle great. My wife is very happy with the ride.:p

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well every time i get on the wing i like the C/T better.wife and i have about 700 mile on it so far.Falken 195/55-16. WE got caught in the rain(a real down pour)for about 45 mins. the tire handle great. My wife is very happy with the ride.:p
That was my first CT. Put about 18K on it. Liked it a lot. Mine didn't even(as I understand with many) did not need balancing. I ran about 44psi in it; which felt about right but the center tread did wear out faster. In hindsight I may have backed off to 43 or maybe even 42.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
It's good to have a safe tire under the Wing, regardless of the naysayers (that just don't know-they just like to b***h).

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: Trell! Enjoy the new shoe!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Hey Trell, glad it worked out. If I am not mistaken didn't you have some sort of CT vibration thing on your 1st and perhaps 2nd try?

·
Registered
75 Posts
C/T darksider

I ordered my kumho 195/55/16 run flat today! I have some questions! What is the tire suggested for double darkside? How do you sign up as a new member and get your #? and do you run radial front and radial rear? I've think I read bridgestone battle-axe run backwards on the front. Correct me if I'm mistaken and please include the size! Thanks in advance! Enjoy this sight and the information! [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts