GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to Jim at Garmin customer service. He said there was a sofeware glich in the early CF cards and they're trying to correct this and start shipping the new cards at the end of August.

I had him check to see if I was still on backorder and he confirmed I was.

The original order was placed online on 22 JUN 11. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I spoke to them too because I wasn't sure whether to go ahead an install my new card. They said the problems were in the alternate routing or something like that. I told him all I used it for was a rolling map and he said go ahead, no problem at all if that's all you are doing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I spoke with Stacy there on 8-18-11 and was told that they were expecting to start shipping the cards by the first of Sept. I ordered my update on 6-22-11 and was told the first time (7-6-11) to expect shipment by July 12, then mid to late August, now Sept. I had him check to see that I was still on the order list and was told that I'm scheduled to have my order shipped on Aug. 31st....guess they're going to send me one before they get their shipment in? :shrug: They should at least make their promise dates coincide with their 'in stock' dates.........ya reckon?

·
Registered
653 Posts
:eek:4: :shrug: Now we're into Sept. !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts