GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who included us in their prayers/thoughts today. The surgery went without complication. The surgeon did have to use a donor tendon to replace the damaged one. It's 8 p.m., we are home, and Amity is in another world. Lots of post op pain and woozy from the anesthesia but she will recover. It's gonna be a long two months with no weight on the right foot. Thanks again everybody.:bow:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
WOW Jan, they sure don't keep them to long anymore in the hosiptal.

I'm sure you'll make the best nurse, and all the best for Amity.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nice to hear good news these days, prayers for your wife, Godspeed with her recovery :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
give her my best Jan.

Wayne

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Our prayers go up for her speedy recovery.

When you're over the hill the gravity assist sure makes time go faster and faster...(not saying that YOU'RE over the hill or anything, just speaking from personal experience !)

2 months will be gone before you know it.

Glad to hear that all went well.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Tell her not to worry about riding. There will be days for that when she heals. Now she just needs to rest and get better. Maybe when she is up to it she can sit out in the yard , soak up that warm sunshine, and maybe feed the DUCKS.:roll::roll:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Told ya Jan all would be good. These Doc's don't miss a thing now a days.

Now you will have forgive me, I have to step inside the bedroom and pat over my body for any missing tendons :eek:4:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Jan, our thoughts and prayers will continue for Amity's quick and complete recovery.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Jan- Great news!
Don't forget to serve her breakfast in bed tomorrow morning.
Best wishes to your wife for a complete recovery.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Get well

GREAT. Now the hard part and the longest part. But God will help in the healing too. Aint he good.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Jan, I hope your lady has a speedy recovery. I'll wave next week as I ride by your place on the way to the Florida District Rally.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Thanks for the update Jan, I'm glad to hear everything went well.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Jan.I'm glad that everything went well for Amity..Nice to hear good news for a change. :thumbup:

You better take good care of her!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm glad the operation went well. Hopefully, she will made a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Glad it all went well for her. Here's to a speedy recovery and we'll say another prayer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Jan,

Glad to hear that all went well. Two months will seem like forever at times but she'll be up and back into things in no time. Just make sure she follows the doctor's orders and doesn't try getting up and around too soon.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Jan , prayers for a speedy recovery

1 - 20 of 23 Posts