GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ross will be having surgery Wednesday to remove 1/2 of his colon which seem to be creating most of his problems. They are also preparing him
to possibly put in a pacemaker on Tuesday to help him get thru the surgery since his heart rate seems to be dropping for some apparent reason. He really enjoyed the visit today from Ron Bien, Steve and IWingand Red Willy.
It brighten his day, You guys are truly good friends. I thank each and everyone for all the prayers and Phone calls.
After surgery he will remain hospitalize for an addition 5-7 days.
Joyce

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Thanks for the update. We are all praying for him!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks for the update Joyce. Ross will remain on my prayer list and plese keep us updated.

Danny

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going good so far. You and Ross are still in my prayers. Do you have an address we could send a card to? It's not much but it might cheer him up some.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hang in there Ross, I will keeep you in my prayers as well.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Keep us posted Joyce, have faith, we are all rooting for Ross and have both of you in our prayers.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Prayers will continue for a successful surgery, and recovery.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Good luck on Wednsday and stop pinching the nurses :lol:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Cole and I say our prayers every night in bed. Ross was our main topic. Cole says some amazing things to God. LOL

Could you please PM me or post the info to send flowers or a card to?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
The Pacemaker is pretty routine now. It takes a while to get use to the lump under the skin but it was a God send for my heart rate.
Prayres daily for Ross.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts