1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Looks like they are working too well....

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
DONT THINK THE BATTERY N SHIFTER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT !!! THINK HEAVY ON THE TWIST OF WRIST IS ........:bow::bow:;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Let me guess, they were having a BBQ and you were buying tickets, or maybe a Raffle.... you learning from KIT !!!!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that officer is just jealous because his car is not red.

Must not have liked the suggestion to try diet donuts. :lol: He does look like he has not missed any chances for a sample.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yea, I seem to remember it was funny when i received my award, and besides you were warned about that area. I think you will be the star of the class in drivers school.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I think Jimmy got the "short" end of the stick on that one!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Yea, I seem to remember it was funny when i received my award, and besides you were warned about that area. I think you will be the star of the class in drivers school.
It was funny Randall, I mean YOU got the award because WE were following too close behind you...........only in Ozark, Alabama!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
All wrong. Jim's writing a check to the Police Benevolent Association.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Did ya happen to try the old Mind Control Force thing on that One?
"This is not the Trike you are looking for. Move along".....

Ludicrous Speed not appreciated or taken too kindly to in Pigsknuckle County I reckon.
Pay the Fine my Friend. You are too "pretty" to do the Time :lol:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Smokin' post there Jim, the picture says it all. I chuckled over my coffee cup and almost had an accident.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am now down to only 3 points on my license. In the last two years I have learned how to combat them quite well. Mainly with a very good radar detector and laser jam device. This has to all be used in conjunction with a sixth sense of what bush they may be hiding behind. :twisted:

Those little towns, if you do much riding and or traveling around this great land of ours, sooner or later you will meet up with them.

You can joke and be nice, so polite and it will not do you any good. When you go to court in those little towns many times the judge is cousin Bob, and the one who collects your money is cousin Sally. It is a family affair. Lol!

I do wish someone could have taken a video when I got stopped in Due West, South Carolina. The cop did not seem to understand my sense of humor when I told him, hey I am just doing like I was told, go west young man. I am just going west.

That was a young one, full of himself and with a 42 pound badge causing a definite list to the left. He says Mr. Carson we just do not tolerate this kind of thing in OUR town. No sir, this is my town and this kind of thing is just not acceptable.

Yes Sir.........gee..........here I go again. Lordy..........Lol!

He had a shiny chrome plated shooter, and had a Jim Bowie knife stuck in his belt, I could see one of those little .22 derringers behind is belt buckle and one of those belt knives under his belt by his back pocket. Yes he was ready to fight all those going WEST.

I tried to make him laugh, I told him his hat was on backwards, but alas it did not help, I had violated the law of the WEST.

What I did was early one Sunday morning at 0736 a.m. pass an old pickup full of junk and did exceed the posted 25 mph speed limit during the pass. No other traffic at all, just me and that old truck. Thing is I saw the cop sitting up there as my detection gear had told me he was there, I simply had no idea I was in violation of the law of the WEST.

When I made the trip back up there armed with many tactics they were not required. It did take 4.5 hours to have my turn as they had people lined up outside the court area and standing on the sidewalks. They the 7 officers of that little town of 1649 people had been very busy boys. It was standing room only and the court officer would come out and yell your name, next your turn. Lol! Raking in the revenue they were. Chuckle.

Once I got into the court room about four went ahead of me and I watched it all with great attention and decided on my strategy. I decided that no jury would convict me under the circumstances so I asked for a jury trial when it was my turn.

The judge asked the young cop, what was Mr. Carson's attitude at the stop, and the young one says, he was polite but tole me my hat was backwards. The whole place broke out in laughter.

So they had a huddle, the lady judge(yep a lady judge) the cops, and I assume the local prosecutor. Some legal person of some kind that was just sitting there. She says, if I drop the points and reduce the fine to 1/2 is this a deal.

I told her sure, not wanting to push it any further.

She either thought I would put them on the map in the newspapers or I was just cute. But no points over that one. :lol:

I told my wife, the judge thought I was cute.........yea right she says. Lol!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I bet the cop was just wanting an autograph and to find out how that electric shifter was doing.

:cool: I'm sure that was it...! :cool:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Kit, may I suggest you give up that stinky plumbing biz and write short stories, you have a gift. Oh yes, don't go to the Mexzican border and make a wrong turn, now that would be a story.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did ya happen to try the old Mind Control Force thing on that One?
"This is not the Trike you are looking for. Move along".....

Ludicrous Speed not appreciated or taken too kindly to in Pigsknuckle County I reckon.
Pay the Fine my Friend. You are too "pretty" to do the Time :lol:
Come to think of it.......I DO blame this all on my good friends who with the power of suggestion with all that talk of warp this and ludicrous speed that made this happen. Yes......it is all your fault thus I will be looking to collect YOUR fair share of this.

Yes I have been told I am ruggedly handsome.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Come to think of it.......I DO blame this all on my good friends who with the power of suggestion with all that talk of warp this and ludicrous speed that made this happen. Yes......it is all your fault thus I will be looking to collect YOUR fair share of this.

Was this in the swamplands of Nebraska in a little café told to you by two Happy Harley riders? Enquiring minds want to know. P.S. don't try to put one of your famous spins on this!!!!! Good luck trying to get anyone to pay your fine there Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

It's true. And very soon you will reach into your billfold and hand-some over to the court system.

·
Registered
522 Posts

Was this in the swamplands of Nebraska in a little café told to you by two Happy Harley riders? Enquiring minds want to know. P.S. don't try to put one of your famous spins on this!!!!! Good luck trying to get anyone to pay your fine there Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​Remember the expense account..... they make lots of things go away!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts