GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The greatest man in our world left us today at 10:24pm, surrounded by his loved ones. He still fought hard till the end. Our world has been turned upside down. But knowing that he is no longer suffering, has brought us comfort. He’s in a perfect place where his body is now healed. And he is cancer free. And able to walk on his own again. We will miss him so very much. He was our everything. ?

We thank you all for each and every prayer that was said to heal him. And for our prayers now as was process life without the greatest husband, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend there was. ??

Thank you for so many of Terry’s family who made it down, and to those that stayed with us. And for the many stories we were able to share, from the happy laughs to the sad cries. For the many friends that came by. For my work who has provided us groceries and essentials. And for other friends who have provided us meals. Several of us have not left the house, and have mostly stayed at his side in the bedroom, several nights of sleeping on the floor, right next to his bed. So everything has been much appreciated.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Lisa

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Lisa, your love and care have been exemplary through this whole process! Terry’s passing is grieved by so many of us, but none of us can truly understand the flood of overwhelming emotion you and yours are experiencing. We are praying for peace, comfort and great grace as you continue to press on in your journey. We weep with you, and rejoice that Terry is free from his pain. He will be sorely missed.

Love, prayers and best wishes from the Wing family...

Steve

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Leslie and I wish to express our condolences and send our prayers to family, friends, and Terry that you all find peace.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Praying for all of you in this difficult time. :(

·
Registered
531 Posts
Carolyn and I wish to express our condolences to Lisa and all of Terry’s family.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
PRAYERS FROM FLORIDA . WHEN YOUR FEELING DOWN … "LOOK UP " ! WE ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME …..ALWAYS TOO SOON . :crying:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Aloha and prayers from Hawaii to all the family.
He will be missed by the riding community.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The greatest man in our world left us today at 10:24pm, surrounded by his loved ones. He still fought hard till the end. Our world has been turned upside down. But knowing that he is no longer suffering, has brought us comfort. He’s in a perfect place where his body is now healed. And he is cancer free. And able to walk on his own again. We will miss him so very much. He was our everything. ?

We thank you all for each and every prayer that was said to heal him. And for our prayers now as was process life without the greatest husband, dad, brother, uncle, cousin and friend there was. ??

Thank you for so many of Terry’s family who made it down, and to those that stayed with us. And for the many stories we were able to share, from the happy laughs to the sad cries. For the many friends that came by. For my work who has provided us groceries and essentials. And for other friends who have provided us meals. Several of us have not left the house, and have mostly stayed at his side in the bedroom, several nights of sleeping on the floor, right next to his bed. So everything has been much appreciated.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Lisa
May the Peace of the LORD be with you and your family during this time of mourning.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
I know what it feels like when I lost my dad /then just a year later to the day, I lost my mom..............:crying::crying::frown2:

Ronnie

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
427 Posts
Prayers!!

Lisa,
Prayers from Alabama. May God bear your burdens and lift you up with His grace, mercy and love each day!

Mike & Kim Masterson

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
God Bless Terry

Lisa ... I am so sorry .. I am always here for YOU.

Rest assured ... WE will support you ... if you need ANYTHING ... simply ask.

Donnie

1 - 20 of 29 Posts