GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,877 Posts
Sorry, I just found this ... Lisa, if there is anything you need, we are not that far down the road.

The Rogers Ride In will NOT be the same without Terry standing out there visiting and talking with everyone as they ride in. I'm really going to miss that!!!

Thinking and praying for you every day!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Lisa, so sorry for your loss. Carolyn and I will be in Rogers Friday afternoon and will be there for the graveside service and celebration.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lisa we are sorry for your loss.

Robin & Jim

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Thank you Bob. The ironic thing is, his final resting spot will be right over there by where the Rogers ride in is. Maybe next year when it’s going on we can get some together and ride just right across the street to do a small reminiscing.
That would be great.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,877 Posts
Thank you Bob. The ironic thing is, his final resting spot will be right over there by where the Rogers ride in is. Maybe next year when it’s going on we can get some together and ride just right across the street to do a small reminiscing.

For sure!! I want to do that!!

Trying to work something out to come up on Saturday? Not sure yet if it will be possible? The Raiders Ride In starts Thursday and continues through Saturday....

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family for your loss.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts