GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My earpads are shot from 32,000 miles in 3 years and I was wondering if there has been a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT in the earphone quality and fidelity of the J&M CD9174-UN since 2004? I listen to Jazz on my Sirius most of the time and there isn't much quality, fidelity or bass response with these earphones. Can I just replace the earphones with a better quality without buying then entire headset? I have a 2004 wing.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
skipreb said:
My earpads are shot from 32,000 miles in 3 years and I was wondering if there has been a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT in the earphone quality and fidelity of the J&M CD9174-UN since 2004? I listen to Jazz on my Sirius most of the time and there isn't much quality, fidelity or bass response with these earphones. Can I just replace the earphones with a better quality without buying then entire headset? I have a 2004 wing.

Hello I am going to install these into my J&M there are other # that are good speakers(drivers) you can email this guy & he will tell you which ones are good....chuck PS I bought some at radio shack on clearence

http://www.electric-avenues.com/audio7.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts