GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 24 yr old niece has cystic fibrosis. As I type this request, my sis and bro-in-law are enroute to Cleveland Ohio w/ her where a double lung transplant should begin late this afternoon or sometime this evening. Please pray for a successful procedure and for the family of their loved one that was generous enough to be donor to allow another to continue life. I will update as soon as I have more info. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Prayers out for her recovery, and the families comfort.....

·
Registered
747 Posts
We all pray that your neice will undergo a successful procedure and be back to good health soon. It is also very thoughtful, in your hour of need to think of the family of the donor. We pray for them as well and give thanks to their generosity so your neice can live. Good luck...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Prayers from California, hope all goes well.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Prayers from Orlando. Hope God guides the hands of the surgeon, gives her strength to fight and comforts the family who gave up so much to provide this gift.

·
Registered
809 Posts
All above Amen!

·
Registered
165 Posts
prayers from scotland (gods country) thoughts with you all at this time of great worry, all the very best wishes

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Prayers sent for young lady and Family......

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Prayer wheel rolling... God Bless

·
Registered
143 Posts
A Prayer

You want to participate in this, just say this prayer:

"Heavenly Father, we ask You to lift this young lady and her family, as they know Your love, grace, and mercy are always available to them. Give the medical staff around her the wisdom to do everything possible with the gifts You have given them to reach a successful outcome to this surgery. Help this young lady to endure this experience and to keep her focus on You. In all things, we ask for Your will to be done and make us true servants to each other. In Jesus' name, we pray."

God Bless You! Jaydee's Niece

·
Registered
441 Posts
Prayers on the way...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Prayers have been sent.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Prayers from Redding sent.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thoughts and prayer are with the family.

On a positive note, a friend of mine had a double lung transplant done about 15 years ago and is still playing tennis and enjoying life!!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts