GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I'm about ready to make the move. I've just about decided to purchase a Wing, then sell my bike to pay down the loan. Keep your eyes out for me. If the cards fall right, I could be in the saddle before our May ride to Deal's Gap.

I'm in the market for a 2001 or 2002 GL1800, in the $10,000 to $10,500 price range. That's my target. My favorite color is the wineberry, but the light gray, gunmetal gray or burgundy/red color works too. Black is okay. Not too fond of the yellow or white. Blue? Actually any color works except for white and yellow, and those colors would work, if I can get more goodies for the same amount of cash. Of course I want the most bang for my buck, so anything with a ton of extras, in my price range, would be icing on the cake.

I'm looking in the papers, on the GWRRA web site, EBay and Cycle Trader, but you all might see something in passing, or know of someone who's selling. Keep me in mind when you see a bike for sale.

Also you all know my bike. I haven't decided on an asking price, but it's a '96 Shadow ACE, 1100cc, and the red/white color is unique. I dare say one-of-a-kind.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
The "Wanted to buy" board on this site would be a great place to post this...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts