GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've mentioned this before, but since I recently discovered (quite by accident) how to take a 'screen shot' on my iPhone, I thought I'd share it again for those of you who like useless data.

It's a free App called "Gas Cubby". It's so easy to use that even I manage to use it.

All you need to do is fill your tank and record your odometer reading, gallons added, price/gallon, and total price. It takes less than one minute to do this and you don't need to have receipts blowing in the wind.

I also allows you to click on other stuff like octane rating, brand of gasoline, location... as much detail as you want.

Additionally, when you do maintenance (or pay someone else to do it) you can record what, when, where, odometer, and cost. Useful for oil changes, valve clearance checks, tires, fluids, etc.

Here's a screen shot of the running data (updated each time you buy fuel):

Attachments

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the main screen, which summarizes the last several fuel stops.

BTW, we use the app to keep track of the 'Wing (motorcycle content!) and our Odyssey van (Honda content!).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Good tool. Thanks for the info. Looks like a useful app at an excellent price.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Getting it now. Thanks much.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I use a similar app called My Car. Looks very similar to your app. Along with the maint. tracker I can also add when I install accessories as well along with the milage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts