GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the top of the avatar column it shows your UserName, and right below is some descriptive text. Things like "Seasoned Member", "Contributor", etc, etc, etc. Does anyone know how to customize that descriptor to something personal? I've seen quite a few of these but cant find a way to edit it.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
At the top of the avatar column it shows your UserName, and right below is some descriptive text. Things like "Seasoned Member", "Contributor", etc, etc, etc. Does anyone know how to customize that descriptor to something personal? I've seen quite a few of these but cant find a way to edit it.
not that i wanna help ya but here goes,lamonte gives those out

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Slowjoe everyone showed up to our lunch run Saturday at Clark's Fishcamp and guess what Brian did not bring any name tags so no one knew who anyone was. If you can't depend on Brian who can you depend on

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slowjoe everyone showed up to our lunch run Saturday at Clark's Fishcamp and guess what Brian did not bring any name tags so no one knew who anyone was. If you can't depend on Brian who can you depend on
Everybody knew who Snoopy was..., the only one without a bike... :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts