GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a Utopia backrest on a '06 or'07 Wing with heated seats?? If so did it install ok? Are there any actual heating elements even in the backrest portion of the o.e. seat that you cut into??

·
Registered
100 Posts
tv, I dont have heated seats on my 06, but when I received my Utopia, it had a insert page with the instructions for the heated seat models, so I think it should answer all of your questions. I sure love my Utopia, I cant imagine not having it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Will be picking up my 07 Wing in approx. three weeks, has the heated seat and will have the Utopia backrest, Honda Dealer is installing as part of transaction.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red said:
http://www.utpr.com/gl1800.html
Thanks a million Red,
That link is right on the money and just what I needed. :D T.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Utopia with heated seat a breeze..no problems..

Installed my new Utopia in my heated seat Airbag Goldwing a couple days after getting it....follow the instructions...it is easy...and it is everything everyone said it is....looks like Honda Factory installation, adjustable, and comfortable...just love it!

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watched the tutorial, it was great. Txs Podo. And thanks everyone else for all your help and comments, I ordered my Utopia and it's on the way. T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts