GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Feb issue of WingWorld, Stu does an interesting evaluation of a product designed to make coolant changes much easier. Doesn't say how much it costs (nor does their web site from what I could determine) but it looks like a winner. Does anybody have one of these?

Greyhound

G

·
Coolant changes , whats that ?? :eek:4:

Seriously greyhound I have been using Evens NPG+ coolant for the past four years without a single hitch . After the initial change over you just plain forget about it . :yes:

Been in over 125 degree heat with no problems, nor have I ever had to top the level up .
Personally I don't know why more riders aren't using it :?:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
greyhound said:
In the Feb issue of WingWorld, Stu does an interesting evaluation of a product designed to make coolant changes much easier. Doesn't say how much it costs (nor does their web site from what I could determine) but it looks like a winner. Does anybody have one of these?

Greyhound
Link?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
betthe said:
greyhound said:

Greyhound
Link?

www.uview.com

Greyhound

·
Registered
85 Posts
i use one at work it works just like Stu says. the just make sure when putting fluid back in do not let the contaner run out or you will suck air into the coolingsystem.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Where do you buy them at?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Have used one of these units since 1999 to check and refill cooling systems. On many vehicles it is the only way the mfg wants it done as it eliminates large air locks and you can save time not having to burp a system one or more times. Also it is a great way to check for leaks when you pull a vacuum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts