GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

It was very nice meeting ya'll today in Madison @ the Pig in Steak! Great choice by the way Dusty!!
We look forward to the next ride!

Here are some pics....the next time we'll bring a real camera!

Mark & Elaine

Attachments

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Had a super time...Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dang! I forgot! Great riding weather yesterday . . .

Next time, I hope.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Had a GREAT time - thanks James

Thanks Dusty for putting this all together!!
Great time, good friends, good food - who could ask for more???
The weather G-ds were certainly looking down on us this day as the temps got into the 60's and the sun was shining!!

Oh, don't forget to ask Dusty what it's like riding "Bitch"... hahahaha

Roll Call:

• Dusty74 (who would have come by cage but I gave him a lift on the trike)
  • Smoot (from Richmond)
  • W1NGin1T
  • BlkPirate
  • CC Rider (got the "came the longest distance" award)
  • Don Gell
  • TourIt
  • Milbear (came via cage as his bike is still being worked on)
  • and finally, me.
Looking forward to doing this again soon with you all!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Dusty .. ya did a good job !! I was a fun get together .. good people.. good food ....... and a lot of laughs... It was nice to meet you all and being able tp put faces with names... I'm looking forward to the next on and hope that my SO can come too. So, until the next time.....Ride Safe and Prosper

Or in those famous words of Mork ..........NA NU ...Na NU ..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well folks,
I just got off the phone with Verizon and they gave me some bad news. As I was getting ready to Down load the Pics from our gathering the system said I needed an update ... well the up date had a hick up and from what Verizon said .. My phone is fried. If there is a problem during a flash update and the phone starts to do nothing but blink .... there's nothing to be done but replace the phone.. So I lost everything on it to include the pics I took. :22yikes:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Mark,
Thanks for posting the pics- and no I was not sleeping!! just not very photogenic.
Great meeting all and we'll have to do it again.
Dusty- we'll have to let you schedule the next gathering - since it seems you have an "In" with the weatherman - must be all that clean living???
Hope all had a safe warm ride home. Byron
Get out and Ride

·
Registered
903 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Sorry I missed it

but a good friend of mine, for his first long ride after back surgery, wanted me to accompany him to the Timonium, Md. fair grounds for a bike show, and I couldn't say no. Sure enjoyed the ride but the show was a disappointment. Will catch the next meet n greet, for sure. :cry:

chuckSTer

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, looks as if a fun time was had by everyone. :lol: Wish we could have joined up with all of you. Perhaps we (LadyHawk and I) might be able to join our Virginia brothers and sisters in a tasty luncheon very soon. And, after all (politically speaking :cool:), Virginians need to have the Western portion of Virginia represented at those get-togethers. LOLOL. ;) Nice photos too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey ya'll The First VA meet and greet went great as there were about 10 people, about 8 bikes and a couple in cages. I my self would have been in a cage but I meet Blondie for breakfast and beg her to let me ride Bit-h.
Blondie felt sorry for me and allowed me to ride bit-h and it was a great ride first time on a trike as the bit-h. :thumbup:

I have to admit that I did have a long talk with Mother Nature abotu the weather and we comprised on a slight breeze OK OK so it was a big breeze. :doorag: It was good meeting all of you and to see you all again on the road and maybe go for a ride.

As far as VA west siders being repersented well you boy and girls got to learn to get on, start your bike, and turn the throttle, and turn the wheel toward the event. Yes that GW will go further then your closet DQ even though you may have never taken any further and besides us easterners have DQ's also so just get on and come on.:confused:

I hope a great time was had by all and hopefully next time we do this I will have my bike out of the shop.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's the Link to the Highland Co. Chamber of Commerce and Info on the Maple Sugar Fest.
I plan on attending at some point TBD - any takers???

http://www.highlandcounty.org/maple.htm
Byron,

The wife & I would love to go the weekend of the 14th & 15th...you should post a meet on this site! iT LOOKS GREAT!!! :thumbup:

Mark

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
As far as VA west siders being repersented well you boy and girls got to learn to get on, start your bike, and turn the throttle, and turn the wheel toward the event. Yes that GW will go further then your closet DQ even though you may have never taken any further and besides us easterners have DQ's also so just get on and come on.:confused:

I hope a great time was had by all and hopefully next time we do this I will have my bike out of the shop.
As soon as the Doctor gives me the thumbs up :thumbup:, you will see us at many, many of the local outings. Both in the east and west side of Virginny. ;) See you all (hopefully) soon. :excited:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yikes!!! I'll have to pay more attention to the Virginia Focus Group!!! I rode 200 miles on the 7th but it was in the wrong direction. I went on a big loop over through Seneca Rocks! It was a wonderful ride so can't complain but the ride over to Madison from Woodstock would have also have been nice.

Hope to join up the next outing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts