GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Parking will probably be a issue on a weekend, will probably need to park across the street. This place gets busy on saturdays.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The wife and I are discussing this and hope to make it. We are still just a strong maybe!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
does anyone have a address for the bar-b-q place . is it right off I 64 at exit 136 close to the truck stop..
The meet is here - Hope yo can make it.

1. Barbeque Exchange
    Directions
    Write a review
    Follow

2. Address: 102 Martinsburg Ave, Gordonsville, VA 22942
    Phone:(540) 832-0227

·
Registered
784 Posts
I made it home early from out west so we're going to ride over

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
In route ETA 52 mins

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here also by windows

·
Registered
784 Posts
It was nice to meet yall. I hope the rest of the ride went well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Really glad I rode down it was great to meet everyone and have some BBQ. The ride home was fun, I found out that I mounted my baker wing backwards so I will fixing that tonight, thanks st4r50 :thumbup: As always these gatherings are to short and I look forward to the next one!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Radar, I hope they get you some more air now.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Well that went off like herding cats! There were also 6 of us sitting in the raised area - wondering where everyone else was.... Byron

bug's Z, thanks for taking up the lead. I really enjoyed CR25 and the view from Reddish Knob. Hit a frog strangler of a rain on the way home in New Market, wind and flooded road-pulled over for half an hour. But a nice rainbow afterwards.

·
Registered
73 Posts
OK...next time we meet in a crowded place, we will need to ID ourselves somehow...maybe a red sticker on our foreheads or something! The group we were in included Ret1SG, estoltz, st4r50, radarwing, and a non-board member that came with me. We were at the center table,and a window table, main level. Most of the bikes were right out front. After the BBQ, we went out Rt. 33 to Harrisonburg, where 3 of the bikes split off to return home. Ret1SG, myself, and my guest continued out 33 to Franklin, WV, then S on Rt 220 to Monterey, VA. Had dinner there, then returned via Rt 250. I got home at 10:20 pm.

tourit, and Bug's Zedi...who was with your group? Really sorry we didn't connect. Someone pick another date, and non-crowded location, and we will try to get groups A and B together!

Jay

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday. Family health issues are keeping me at home. Hope there'll be another gathering in the near future.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Well that went off like herding cats! There were also 6 of us sitting in the raised area - wondering where everyone else was.... Byron

bug's Z, thanks for taking up the lead. I really enjoyed CR25 and the view from Reddish Knob. Hit a frog strangler of a rain on the way home in New Market, wind and flooded road-pulled over for half an hour. But a nice rainbow afterwards.
It was nice lunch and ride -sorry we had to split off early (health issue) as well (maybe we should all where vest's with pins (NOT!):lol:

Wayne & Lynette

·
Registered
903 Posts
Jay, it's funny you guys parked beside us(at steps), then did almost the same ride. I thought our group would be obvious - we wore odd clothes and had funny hats!! We also rode rte. 33 W to Brandywine - then left CR 21 to Sugar Grove and up the Mt. To Reddish Knob.
Our lunch group was Bugs Zedi w/wife, Hokie w/wife, Zukm109,

41 - 60 of 60 Posts