GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving Wisconsin behind on Sunday the 21st. Gonna be staying at Super 8 in Escanaba. Three trikes on tour to Michigan.

Anyone have any suggestions where to get a bite to eat. A local bar or home cooking family restaurant with good food and a cold beer is always appreciated. Appreciate any ideas.

Monday nite, gonna be in Saint Ignace at Day's Inn, Tuesday night in Ludington at Ramada Inn. I was surprised at the great rates for the motels.

I called each motel and got a better rate than they showed on the internet, which does not always work.

Thanks for any ideas.

wisredrider

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
There is SO much to see along the eastern Lake Michigan shore...Holland, South Haven, Saugatuck, Grand Rapids just inland a bit, Fennville for Crane's Pie Pantry and the best apple dumplings...Paw Paw and St. Julian's winery for tours and tastings...Have a wonderful trip!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Million Thanks

:yes1:We rode for five days, three in Michigan, couldn't see enough. While I love riding along the Mississippi, Michigan was great, from the UP riding to along Lake Michigan, Scenic roads and more. Took in some good food based on you folk's recommendations, as the English would say "Spot on". Was great.

Thanks again to all.

Wisredrider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts