GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For anyone calling, if I don't answer, it's because I'm on vacation in WA state. If you leave a VM I'll get back to you as soon as a can.

Alki Beach
Food Tableware Ingredient Plate Staple food

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Water Cloud Skyscraper Sky Building

Sky Water Cloud Ecoregion Tree

Mt Rainier
Water Plant Fluvial landforms of streams Natural landscape Botany

Water Plant Bedrock Natural landscape Fluvial landforms of streams

Stehekin
Wheel Tire Bus Automotive parking light Vehicle

Water Water resources Plant Fluvial landforms of streams Natural landscape

FYI ... everyday there is at least 1 shooting in Seattle. Mt Rainier lost 30% of it snow during a summer heat wave, with temperatures of 88 degrees on the mountain. There is so little snow on it that I didn't recognize it. All rivers, including the Columbia, are extreemly low.

Premium Member
2019 Tour DCT Red
OMG some of the best Fish-N-Chips in the sate! My Dad swears by Spuds fish and chips.

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg

Registered
Enjoy your vaca!!!! You've definitely earned it with the past year the way it's been!!!!

Registered
LQQking forward to you, telling us ALL on how your vacation went..............Enjoy!

Ronnie

Registered
For anyone calling, if I don't answer, it's because I'm on vacation in WA state. If you leave a VM I'll get back to you as soon as a can.

Alki Beach
View attachment 389628

View attachment 389629

View attachment 389630

View attachment 389631

Mt Rainier
View attachment 389632

View attachment 389633

Stehekin
View attachment 389634

View attachment 389635

FYI ... everyday there is at least 1 shooting in Seattle. Mt Rainier lost 30% of it snow during a summer heat wave, with temperatures of 88 degrees on the mountain. There is so little snow on it that I didn't recognize it. All rivers, including the Columbia, are extreemly low.
Where's the bike?馃弽

1 - 6 of 6 Posts