GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - you guys you have been running all over the country and those of us left behind long for some pics!!!!!

Raill you must be home I see you are already talking cookies!!!!!!

Ken what can I say you must have had an ausome trip!!!!!!!!!

Cycledude and your group. You guys still out there?? You have been very quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
A couple I took of Rail in his normal settungs LOL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
OK - you guys you have been running all over the country and those of us left behind long for some pics!!!!!

Raill you must be home I see you are already talking cookies!!!!!!

Ken what can I say you must have had an ausome trip!!!!!!!!!

Cycledude and your group. You guys still out there?? You have been very quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talking and eating cookies , fresh out of the oven last nite sugar cookies !!! now he work begins as soon as I she off this silly thing. I will email pix as this forum and apple soft ware are not compatable!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Key west

Carrie and I leave for Florida on the 30th. We now have 2 shiny ipad2's so we really have no excuse. I will do my best to at least get a few on while we are on the trip.

Here is our approximate route http://tinyurl.com/43wp7ey

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Carrie and I leave for Florida on the 30th. We now have 2 shiny ipad2's so we really have no excuse. I will do my best to at least get a few on while we are on the trip.

Here is our approximate route http://tinyurl.com/43wp7ey
iPad apple software makes it hard to post pix. somebody will have to host them for you. Or maybe this ancient forum could upgrade to the 90's someday.
yes I am crabby because in 1:15 minutes I will be working

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have a great trip Joel!!!!!!!!

Hey Randy when working you still will be able to smile and most will not understand!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I don't usually take a camera along on a trip. If I start to forget what something or some place looked like I have an excuse to go back again and refresh my memory. The older I get the more trips I have replanned. I don't even remember what I had for supper last night so I guess I am ready for another couple of trips. :confused:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't usually take a camera along on a trip. If I start to forget what something or some place looked like I have an excuse to go back again and refresh my memory. The older I get the more trips I have replanned. I don't even remember what I had for supper last night so I guess I am ready for another couple of trips. :confused:
Go get them Gene!!!!! You sound like me I don't take alot of pics either as I sometimes don't take the camera:eek:4:

Glad you guys had a great trip, need to get together somewhere and hear all about it!!!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I use to take more pictures in the past on the cycle trips, but some how this yellow cycle kept showing up in the pictures, not to mention the rider showed up also. :eek:4: :lol:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have to say if it wasn't for a certain dude I wouldn't have done a quarter of the riding and trips I have done. He really opened up a lot of great times and experiences for me. It is really some thing special to have great riding friends. I have made many new friends that I really appreciate through cycle riding, especially here in Wisconsin. I have also found some great places to have pie. Thanks everyone, especially cycledude. :thumbup:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I use to take more pictures in the past on the cycle trips, but some how this yellow cycle kept showing up in the pictures, not to mention the rider showed up also. :eek:4: :lol:
Ya, I noticed that as well, a lot of my pictures have that issue.

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
well my old faithfull Canon camera quit working yesterday, at first i thought it just needed new batteries but nope that didn't fix anything, called Canon this morning and in only 37 minutes they sold me a 12 megapixel refurbished camera equiped with a view finder for $76 delivered, its a PINK powershot A1100, i could have waited for a different color but i guess pink will make it easy to find burried in the trunk :thumbup:

i have bought a few different brand cameras over the years, they were OK but Canon is the only one that i ever liked and thier customer service is great

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
hey GL Gene and Mr Weeks, yup together we have caused a lot of extra wear and tear on wings thats for sure, if it wasn't for u guys i'd probably only have 200,000 on my current wing !!! :thumbup:

i see lots more future smiles, hopefully we will all make it to Alaska together someday ! :thumbup:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
hey GL Gene and Mr Weeks, yup together we have caused a lot of extra wear and tear on wings thats for sure, if it wasn't for u guys i'd probably only have 200,000 on my current wing !!! :thumbup:

i see lots more future smiles, hopefully we will all make it to Alaska together someday ! :thumbup:
Maybe this time I will not have a lame medical excuse when its time for Alaska.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You won't you are working to hard:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
lame ? i sure didn't think it was lame !

keep working at it Loren, its a very slow and difficult process but it is forsure worth the effort in the long run, way to many folks give up way to easy

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Thanks boys for the good thoughts

I just got back from pt, A smart guy would give up right this minute, but I guess its time to go lift weights at the wellness center, so I have no time to give up now.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I just got back from pt, A smart guy would give up right this minute, but I guess its time to go lift weights at the wellness center, so I have no time to give up now.
Good deal!!!!!! Just keep thinking about the trips you took on two wheels and the ones you want to.

That should carry you to the wellness finish line:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

My grandfather ( coolest dude I ever known ) always told me when I was hurting " what does not kill you will make you stronger" This has got me though a many of ugly situations. I do not know about anybody else, but I can tell ya Loren when you emailed me that you where getting a bike again, it gave me a big smile on my face. We have never met, but I feel I know you well enough to know that you are and always will be a biker. I also know that you can never take the biker out of guys like us, no matter what the situation is!! So get your sorry azz to the weights and shut up :tongue: :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts