GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale pending
V&H #19407 Slip ons with all hardware, instructions and original boxes. These were on my 2012 which I traded in on a new 18. The dealer didn't care which pipes were on it so I put the original OEM's back on yesterday. These fit both the F6B and full size GW from 2012 and up. Please visit the V&H site for fitment chart. These were on for about 3 years and 10,000 miles and have no marks or scratches where visible when installed. The only marks different from new are just the clamp marks, etc for necessary installation.

$450 OBO plus shipping. I am in the Phoenix area and certainly available for local pick up. I am also going to Daytona Bikeweek in March and can put them in the trailer if that helps.

Conrad
440-343-566three

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just FYI, I’ve had two forum members contact me thinking that all of the V&H Monster pipes are the same throughout the years. They had pre 2010 GW’s which take model 19405 pipes which are slightly shorter. The ones for sale are model 19407 which are longer and fit to the end of the side bags as pictured on the 2012 and newer GW and F6B.

·
IronMan
17,536 Posts
do happen to know if those are compatible with a rivco aluminum hitch?
wouldnt think hitch would matter those are same as stock

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do happen to know if those are compatible with a Rivco aluminum hitch?
I can’t say for sure but I can’t envision why there would be a fitment conflict as they sit flush with the end of the side bags. They do not extend beyond the bags. The picture I have posted was on my 2012.

·
Registered
639 Posts
AZRAD, I have sent a PM to you.

JJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am very interested in these for my 2018 audio comfort. What is a good time for me to call you to discuss as I and my riding club will also be in Daytona for part of that week?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SALE PENDING.

Thanks Mossy. Glad to hear the “2018” was a typo as they would not have fit. They will fit your 2013. Great talking to you. I’ll load them in the trailer for Florida Bikeweek pending deposit receipt.

Conrad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi John. Mossy is sending a check and I am delivering them to Florida Bikeweek is the plan per our phone conversation. When I receive the check I’ll post “SOLD”. If anything changes in our agreement I’ll post that as well. Thanks for your interest.
Conrad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts