2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
19,057 Posts
I dont like LOUD bikes. But the pipes look and sound good to me. If they were free I would put them on:doorag:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Good Lord! 900.00?

·
Registered
205 Posts
$900... no way. For $400 I would consider it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Think they look sharp, better than the OEM. Not out of line on price as per there pipes for the V-twin bikes.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
"Vance & Hines Honda GL1800 Gold Wing Monster Slip-On Mufflers will instantly add more usable horsepower, torque and great looks to your Gold Wing GL1800 motorcycle."

I too would be interested in actual numbers. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I like both the looks sound. Not even close to being too loud. V&H makes nice quality pipes, but $900 is a lot of money for this...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I Like ,,They look good to me & sound good...$900.00 is a chunk of change for looks & sound..Hp increase probably about 5hp..
I would rather spend the $750 on the Traxx-Rite triple clamp which would add significantly to the bikes handling and the rest on gas. I like a quiet bike that doesn't alert every LEO within 6 blocks everytime I get on the gas & besides, I think it looks just fine the way it is. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
No HP is gained by just putting on loud pipes. The ECM has to be tuned with the bike on a dyno, and Honda made the ECM non tunable. No aftermarket ECM either to my knowledge.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Damn, just after I thought I had everything I wanted for my bike. Why did you have to post this?:excited:

I love the look and the sound. I wouldn't call them loud, but throaty.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Sounds sweet, but don't like the price!:eek:4:

1 - 20 of 127 Posts