GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were on my bike for about 18 months, maybe 5,000 miles, before I triked it.
They are louder than stock but not too much, very nice raspy flat-six sound similar to a Porsche GT-3 but not as loud.
Their condition is near-perfect. One has some very light pitting on the top, inside chrome surface where I could not reach with polish while the pipes were on the bike. It polished off pretty well and is not visible when the pipes are installed.
There is a barely-visible skuff on the bottom rear edge of the left muffler where I dropped the bike while stopped…stepped off before dropping the side stand. It is visible on the pipe on the left in the photo of the tips.
Includes all the original mounting hardware (shown in the pictures). I will ship them in their original box.
These pipes retail for $949.
So, figure $450 plus the cost of shipping to your location.
The box is 8” x 18” x 38.5” and weighs 36 pounds with the pipes and packing materials. You should check shipping cost to your location.

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do you have a sound clip? I will be in your area in Nov.
Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
755 Posts
They sound real good. I'm in to get them.
I an going to be in Yuma, AZ the end of Nov. thru Dec. 7th. Also I will be at Fabulous Fords Forever at Knotts Berry Farm on Jan. 12th

·
Registered
222 Posts
:surprise:

I saw on there website they are "NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES"
I never ever break the law so I can't put these on my bike. But maybe you can ship in unmarked brown packaging and mark on the package, "please don't look inside, everything is legal" I'm sure that will work. :clap2:

https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/honda/19405/

:wink2:

:capwin:

·
Registered
755 Posts
I can just pick up, no shipping needed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
GT-3 is one bad ass car, race car with a licence plate, here's what your GL will sound like.!

·
Registered
755 Posts
WOW, remarkably close, maybe right on...:wink2:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Year

I forgot to ask, what year is your bike? and what years will these fit?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am very sick and can't go to Yuma right now, So I will not be buying your Pipes for my GW. Sorry for that

·
Registered
18 Posts
i am certain they dont fit your machine fit on your machine.
I wasn't talking to you!

I was talking to the Original Poster who is selling a set of mufflers.

Furthermore- dont is spelled "don't" as in Do not.
The rest of you English is terrible!

Thank you for not Helping!(n)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wasn't talking to you!

I was talking to the Original Poster who is selling a set of mufflers.

Furthermore- dont is spelled "don't" as in Do not.
The rest of you English is terrible!

Thank you for not Helping!(n)
Hi. Are these mufflers still available?

Would you know if they will fit a 2017 Gl1800 level 3??

Thank you.

I Corrected the year of my motorcycle.🤣
Post #12, he says they will fit 2001 thru 2012, so I guess your 2017 will not be the right bike for these pipes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.