GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am going to the Vancouver MC show next weekend anyone want any paticular info on the newest bikes ? Will be taking lots of pictures

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
BMW R1200RT (water cooled boxer)

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R 1200 rt

IMG_0792.jpg IMG_0799.jpg IMG_0793.jpg IMG_0794.jpg
Wow this is one nice bike ,of all the bikes I saw at the show this is the one that grabbed my attention and a lot of other peoples also..semi water cooled , the only things cooled are the heads and at 125 HP and just over 600 lbs it would be one fast machine, ABS is standard on all there bikes, I found the seating position a little cramped for my liking (knees high) am only 5'8 so if your tall it may be an issue but then again this is not a long hauler like the wing, also sits a little high for me the way this one was configured but apparently they have a lowering kit for little leg people ... me ,if I could afford a second bike this would be it ,next year they are coming out with more models with the boxer motor they said
good luck with it

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
New valk was there
and the new beemer
Noticed a vast increase in the learn to ride schools. What gives with that??
other than that same old same old

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks for the R1200RT observations.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New valk was there
and the new beemer
Noticed a vast increase in the learn to ride schools. What gives with that??
other than that same old same old
i said the same thing about the learn to ride schools when there ... Must be a lot of people using them and they do have a captive audience ... Love looking at all the bikes and it was a good excuse to insure my bike for the trip but Will not go again till they have a different Goldwing or at least a little change I can see or in the market for a second bike

·
Registered
102 Posts
i said the same thing about the learn to ride schools when there ... Must be a lot of people using them and they do have a captive audience ... Love looking at all the bikes and it was a good excuse to insure my bike for the trip but Will not go again till they have a different Goldwing or at least a little change I can see or in the market for a second bike

I believe a lot of us are waiting for the 2015 model . . . I know I am!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts