GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am going to the Vancouver MC show next weekend anyone want any paticular info on the newest bikes ? Will be taking lots of pictures

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R 1200 rt

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Alloy wheel
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive design
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Motorcycle accessories
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Wow this is one nice bike ,of all the bikes I saw at the show this is the one that grabbed my attention and a lot of other peoples also..semi water cooled , the only things cooled are the heads and at 125 HP and just over 600 lbs it would be one fast machine, ABS is standard on all there bikes, I found the seating position a little cramped for my liking (knees high) am only 5'8 so if your tall it may be an issue but then again this is not a long hauler like the wing, also sits a little high for me the way this one was configured but apparently they have a lowering kit for little leg people ... me ,if I could afford a second bike this would be it ,next year they are coming out with more models with the boxer motor they said
good luck with it

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New valk was there
and the new beemer
Noticed a vast increase in the learn to ride schools. What gives with that??
other than that same old same old
i said the same thing about the learn to ride schools when there ... Must be a lot of people using them and they do have a captive audience ... Love looking at all the bikes and it was a good excuse to insure my bike for the trip but Will not go again till they have a different Goldwing or at least a little change I can see or in the market for a second bike

·
Registered
102 Posts
i said the same thing about the learn to ride schools when there ... Must be a lot of people using them and they do have a captive audience ... Love looking at all the bikes and it was a good excuse to insure my bike for the trip but Will not go again till they have a different Goldwing or at least a little change I can see or in the market for a second bike

I believe a lot of us are waiting for the 2015 model . . . I know I am!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.