GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Local HD dealer has been selling them for a while and I see none on the road at all. Zero.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It surprised me to see these, since I too have NOT seen any on the road here in Alabama. I prefer the looks of this over the slingshot. I'm also thinking this would fit better in a Toy Hauler.

Greg
2004 GL1800
Rider 123, 2019 Tour of Honor
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
I saw those down in FL last year on a vacation and there is actually a dealer now not too far from me, would love to take one for a test ride, but at 30K and no room for it? I haven't seen any on the road yet either but lots of Slingshots which I don't really like myself.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Those two guys sure looked cramped in there. Definitely two thumbs up for a small company able to build this.

Reactions: Retired60mech

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It is very narrow (so says this big guy). I had a very difficult time getting in and out of it. Didn't bother driving one.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Saw one last month at the Pigeon Forge Ride In in Pigeon Forge Tn. Didn't have the opportunity to ride in or drive it, but it sure looked and sounded good. It appeared to be well made the body panels and interior fit and finish were gorgeous.

·
Registered
321 Posts
A guy came to our Bike Night a couple of years ago in one of those, carrying his fold up wheelchair in it with him.
Interesting vehicle and driver.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
I like these more then a Slingshot but the are close to invisible unless you get a bright color. They are so low that brain dead people in SUVs may not see them. I led a ride that included one and was impressed. I much prefer the tadpole design over the traditional delta design of trikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts