GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants new boots. But we like to see them and try them on rather than online ordering. Does anyone know a South Florida (Ft. lauderdale area) that has Vega Nitro boots, either metro or matrix style, in stock.

thanks.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Can;t help you in Fl but I have a pair and like very well, easy on the feet, lighweight, warm...

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I thought in FL you only wear flip-flops......or sneakers.....saw your avatar

BTW, AB Bill - love your avitar.

·
Extra Spicy Seasoned Member
1,448 Posts
I recently bought a pair from a vendor at a bike show in Northern Calif. Their web site is www.armoredrider.com The company name is Protec Q inc

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
My wife and I each have a pair of the Matrix model, love 'em. Fairly true to size. You will want to replace the laces with regular leather boot laces if you regularly pull them tight like me. Had them for two seasons, now and mine (which I end up wearing at work because I forget to take them off they are so comfortable) are still is good shape. I expect to get at least another year out of them. Judy's only have three wearings and are like new. Bought from Globalmotorsports.us (I think they only sell on eBay, but I bought ours for $59.99 a pair).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts