GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site not to bikes or goldwings .just thought I ed check in and see how many vegas riders we have here.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hi

Let me be one of the first to WELCOME you to the forum. I will be in your area of the country at the end of July. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
I am new to this site not to bikes or goldwings .just thought I ed check in and see how many vegas riders we have here.
Welcome to the Crazy Farm....oops, typo I meant Forum. ;) Yes their are some Vegas members here and also the surrounding area.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcome !! I was hoping to meet some people from vegas to go riding with ,but when you have a wing I guess were all very close ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
just saw this, i'm a local and am enduring the heat. welcome! i belong to the local gwrra group and they have two group rides a month.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The weather is getting very nice . maybe go to jj,s in caliente nv for lunch then the back way to st george Utah on the way home.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hay we have a new law . Now, if cyclists have waited for two traffic light cycles, they can legally move through the intersection on red, but only after safely yielding to pedestrians and other traffic.

http://www.nevadarider.com/stay-safe-on-red/

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm in Henderson. Couple of us go out pretty regularly. Brisk pace in the twisters.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vegas Rider

GW Rider here in the land of perpetual sunshine.:sun1::yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts