GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During my 4,800 mile 16 day ride from Pickwick Dam, TN. to Cherokee, NC to Lubec, ME and back my foot peg broke. :eek:4: Even so, it was just a great ride!
Thanks to the following gl1800 riders for helping locate and providing input in locating a left foot peg that broke at Waterbury, VT.....
***JASNMAR
***Bank-Shot
ATGUY
ZACKYBILLY
DBLXX
LABRIDER
REVRUNT
HOMER1959
***VENCO WINGS*** [email protected]
http://www.vencowings.com
Jim and Sue Venne owners of Venco Wings are "just the best" with professional knowledge and customer service!" :thumbup: Gold Wingers in the Northeast are very lucky to have this business in your area...Thank-you so much Jim and Sue , I'll be back!!! :bow:
Again...............Thank-you all! Chip aka "Boot"

·
Registered
812 Posts
Glad to hear you made it home Boot.

Agree, Venco is awesome. Was over there just Saturday getting an estimate for some repair work due to getting rear ended Friday night.

Jim was just great to deal with (again).

jason

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
How many people do you know of TODAY that will send you ordered parts with a invoice in the package with a Note that says "If you want the parts-keep them and send a check for the invoice amount"..

Well Jim at Vencowings is I think the only guy to do so in theses times.

Jim & Sue know what customer service stands for and it Shows.:thumbup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason...........Hate to hear about the accident. Hope you're OK, the damage can be repaired or replaced! Let me know what happened, on here, PM or telephone call........

·
Registered
188 Posts
Venco Wings was nice enough to talk to on the phone last week when I needed to order a part and decided I might as well replace the air filter and fuel filter since I am replacing the petcock. Instead of me just giving up and not ordering from them when I could not find the the fuel filter and air filter on their website I called them. They also only charged reasonable shipping charges unlike some companies that jack up the shipping charges.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to include another contact, "Dandy Dave" & Jeanette who offered assistance for my broken foot peg while on my Northeast ride....
Thank-you DAVE & JEANETTE!!! :bow:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Having dealt with Venco Wings for many years, I agree, we in New England are very fortunate to have Jim and Sue's to help us when our Goldwing's need parts and service..

Thanks Jim and Sue

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
They are great people. I've done internet sales and been to their shop .. they make you feel right at home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts