GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site, and have only been riding a trike for a month and a half now. Sunday rider with about 1200 miles so far, I had several tech questions,(front tire, intercom noise, avc control problem) in which I came across this site. Two nights of searching the posts have answered all my questions and provided a ton of helpful info about everything imaginable. With all the experience of you veteran trike owners, the newbee's like me can gain much needed knowledge and save un-necessary exspenses of trial and error.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Floyd
02 1800 Motor Trike

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
That's what we're here for, to pass on the good info.

Welcome to the Board

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree with you completely, greasemonkey. I've only been here for a short time but the people here are probably the most helpful I've ever met online. And, you're right, the posts here are a treasure trove of information, advice and knowledgeable opinions.

Be sure to check out all of the boards here, too. I'm still catching up with all of the great stuff on the General Message section!

Welcome and thanks to all of you that built this community before we came along!

Ed

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I found some needed info on the general sight and got the rest of the answers on the trike site.
Great help!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've got to echo Greasemonkey's comments. Have ordered a Hannigan kit for my 2001 GL and have gathered a great deal of "experience" from the comments of our more learned brothers and sisters. Thanks to all! :bow:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the board, I've found that there is a wealth of knowledge hanging out around here and I've tapped into it many times myself.

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the family Floyd. We are glad you joined us. You will probably be hearing from Wilson soon. He lives in Church Point, LA

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts