GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a Vetter fairing mounting bracket to mount a Windjammer 5 on to a 1981 Honda CB 750 custom motorcycle. I have a real nice fairing but the bracket to mount it is for who knows what kind of bike and before I go to cutting and welding I was wondering if somebody may have one laying around the garage or khow somebody that may have one for the 750? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks [ I know needle in a haystack but you never know ]

·
Registered
353 Posts
I dont know if you need one but I have the cycle sound rig to put a radio on a vetter faring

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MrWoody but I'm not planning on putting a radio on it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I now wonder how many of the Honda 750 frames are the same and what years they are the same. Where could I find out if the 78 CB 750 frame is the same as the 81 CB 750 Custom frame ? Is there a Honda partsman out there who could look it up ?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked and the 78 CB 750 K is different than mine. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
24 Posts
1978 Bracket

I have a Bracket for a 1978 Honda CB 750 K that Might wok on that frame . Asking $50.00 plus Ship to you. You can also call me at (815)590 6225 cell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts