GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
LOL Makes me think of the T-Shirt "If you can read this. . . . . . . " Mine right then would read "If you can read this, I THREW the B***H off!" lol

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
:eek:4:

:wrong:

·
Registered
610 Posts
That's just way to damn funny!! She has a hell of a sense of humor :bow:
LMFAO

·
Registered
685 Posts
She would walk home

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That was great!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That was hilarious! I was trying to trouble shoot the noise as they went along... I thought that it didn't keep up with wheel speed or transmission or engine speed.... I can only imagine what the poor ******* was going through trying to make a GREAT riding vid... then some mysterious, pesky, embarrassing noise appears out of nowhere!

Tooo damn funny. Great practical joke.

·
Registered
852 Posts
That's my buddy from the local Victory dealership. He's the main sales guy. You have to know them two. They're funny like that all the time. I fell outta my chair laughing when he posted that on facebook. They were on their trip back from Florida. He did an Iron Butt from Springfield (after working all day) to Daytona Beach (1106 miles). His funny fiance flew down and met him, they vacationed a bit down there, and then both of them rode back. I loved that video, and I am sure he got her back within a week's time. Kinda surprised it made it here. Too funny...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I did that to a friend of mine with this pick-up. He took his dad's truck four wheeling. When we got out of the woods there was a small piece of steel that would make a slight bing when pressed with your foot. I could keep pace with speed.

Had him going for over an hour.

·
Registered
19,324 Posts
It is one of two things:
1) The Bozo Bikes nose horn is defective and need to be replaced at the circus
2) Most probably it is something rubing on the front clown wheel or clown disc brake:joke:

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Good video. I agree she should have to walk home. Not trying to hijack the thread, but while watching it I was wondering if they put the dash on upside down. Alos is it my imagination or did they take the Bozo look one step further with the mirrors and us the dials as eyes? As you can see I'm not a big fan of the Vision look.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Thanks! That made my morning!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hilarious!

I wonder why he was asking for that shotgun???? :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts