GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use the Contour HD video cam? Can get one through Amazon for $137.00. Was wodering if this is a decent cam. Also would like to see some pics of of your mount on the bike. Also does it have to be taken off if its raining? I appreciate your replies. Some video examples would be nice too.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have one it shoots good video. I don't have any photos of the mount I have a RAM mount for it. I bought the water proof case for it that I use for the boat and if I think it is going to rain

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you send some pics of ur camera and mount on the bike? Would appreciate seeing where how the camera mounts. thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I bought mine from Sled Solutions and have a helmet mount and a windshield mount. Have yet to use windshield mount on bike, just in truck. It's a great camera! Has a 135* lens which create a little bit of fish eye, but it doesn't bother me. Very high quality. Get the biggest mini SD card you can find though because it only comes with a 2gb card which is only like 15 min of record time. Oh, and get another battery as well. Down side is you can only charge battery in camera while it is off.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=145

·
Registered
557 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts