GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a link for a How To change the AF on a GW1800 2003 or similarly done years (01-05 I guess)? I/ve only found 2...one by Paul and Kathy Short, and a pretty poor resolution, poor audio quality vid by Steve Saunders from 8 years back. Given the difficulty of the AF changeout job I figured the internet and YouTube would have multiple vids about this, but I can't find any others if they exist. Even here on GL1800Riders the only vids I've links to were for 06 or later bikes. Any leads? TIA.:bow:

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
If you want a comprehensive set of DVD Videos, grab Fred Harmon's Angel Ride videos (Link in my signature). Well worth the money. Others are a complete waste of money. Nothing is more detailed. You'll feel confident tackling the air filter change and a few other things with Fred's videos. :thumbup:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:1st:Thanks for the sources and links. The Trey Clanton suggestion didn't show in your post but I was able to search it out. I think between the 2 videos I've seen and the additional material you showed me I can take care of it.

Reactions: William Anzik
1 - 4 of 4 Posts