GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ths is from my Panasonic 300 that is mounted on the left vertical crash bar. There are some fuzzy spots because it seems that image stab and auto focus don't like riding at 60+ in 40 degree weather. Guess I gotta get some GERBLING (spelling?) for my camera. I have the audio from my IPOD wired in to the camera with a volume control inline to kick it down so it's not overdriven on the video. If the video was better (no fuzzyness) I would put it into Final Cut Pro and really do it up, but this was just knocked together in iMovie HD.

3 of us left superior and rode to Globe to play in the mountains and twisties.

I'll post the clips from the $99.00 Oregon Scientific self contained unit in a bit.

This is a quicktime movie.

http://www.thesabrehood.org/movies/SuperiorToGlobeClips.mov

Matt

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuzzy said:
Thanks Matt!

Been over that road many many times, always enjoy it. Did you edit out Queen Creek tunnel?
I've got more to convert to Quicktime.. Just haven't had time. Worked 11 1/2 hours today and working 10 tomorrow. Off On Thursday.. may get to it then.

matt

·
Registered
10 Posts
mattcaswell said:
Ths is from my Panasonic 300 that is mounted on the left vertical crash bar. There are some fuzzy spots because it seems that image stab and auto focus don't like riding at 60+ in 40 degree weather. Guess I gotta get some GERBLING (spelling?) for my camera. I have the audio from my IPOD wired in to the camera with a volume control inline to kick it down so it's not overdriven on the video. If the video was better (no fuzzyness) I would put it into Final Cut Pro and really do it up, but this was just knocked together in iMovie HD.

3 of us left superior and rode to Globe to play in the mountains and twisties.

I'll post the clips from the $99.00 Oregon Scientific self contained unit in a bit.

This is a quicktime movie.

http://www.thesabrehood.org/movies/SuperiorToGlobeClips.mov

Matt
Looks like a great ride Matt...!! How's About sending me some clips to place on a website I'm building!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts