GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is true, Red Bird and I converged on Gatlinburg Tn to meet up Jp, and Rail. We had a great time and some fantastic rides. I want to thank JP, Red Bird and Rail, for all the hospitality. I had a great time guys thanks! I can not leave out the lovely miss Willie, a special thanks for here too!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a good time tearing up mountain roads and eating COOKIES, gotta love it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Sounds like a good trip Mark. How was the traffic in Gatlinburg? I heard it is terrible after 10AM?
Ms. Kelly is wanting to go on the Wing sometime.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well we also found are way home Saturday night in the pouring rain and really heavy fog:eek:4:. (Thanks Richard for the on the fly weather reports:thumbup:) Was a last couple of good days with the boys some riding was done some Darkside cookie's ate and some good meals. Alot of storys were told and I am sorry its over:-( The week is always the shortest week of the year for me thats for sure. Rail I know you are still there for another week so I live it through your storys when we talk at night. When I get settles in here at home later today I try and post some pic's Sorry guys need to get stuff put away and clean up around here after being gone for a week.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sounds like a good trip Mark. How was the traffic in Gatlinburg? I heard it is terrible after 10AM?
Gaglinburg traffic ain't and if your from New York City;)

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we were gone long before 10am, and didn't get back till about dark or after!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we also found are way home Saturday night in the pouring rain and really heavy fog:eek:4:. (Thanks Richard for the on the fly weather reports:thumbup:) Was a last couple of good days with the boys some riding was done some Darkside cookie's ate and some good meals. Alot of storys were told and I am sorry its over:-( The week is always the shortest week of the year for me thats for sure. Rail I know you are still there for another week so I live it through your storys when we talk at night. When I get settles in here at home later today I try and post some pic's Sorry guys need to get stuff put away and clean up around here after being gone for a week.
JP, I'm glad to see you made it home safe. It was a real treat for me to ride with you and Willie. Thank you for the great time and memories!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts