GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was in Zephry Hills Fla. yesterday to see family and stopped in the Just Wings shop. Visited with Greg for awhile. Good conversation and good guy.
Greg has done work on my bike and is the only person I completely trust. On a side note Asphalt Animal you can't come back until you can spell and say Zephyrhills. haha.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Greg has done work on my bike and is the only person I completely trust. On a side note Asphalt Animal you can't come back until you can spell and say Zephyrhills. haha.
And YOU should check your spelling of "Priest River" in your avatar.... j/k :wink2: :wink2:
Love that area of Idaho...

Back to topic...I will definitely stop in to see Greg if I ever get to that area. I'm sure he'll find SOMETHING wrong with my wing! :laugh:

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts
Not only do I have the best models, but JustWings is by far the best place in the world to have work done on GL1800s. It's the only thing my girls and I do :)

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
I visited Zephyrhills several times when I lived in Tallahassee, but as I didn’t own a Goldwing then, there was no reason to go to Greg’s shop. Now I have two good reasons to go back there.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Yep my wife and I visited Gregg last winter when we were in Fla. for Xmas week... ***he stopped what he was doing and came out to meet us/talked with us****
I found an extremely clean shop/work area (that always impresses me)

Yes! it was nice to meet the man that always comes on this board to help us out............Thank you Gregg!

Ronnie

PS> My wife also says to say hello to you.......

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts
Just curious, did you see any parts in the shop that weren't red and white with a big "H" on them? :grin2:
That is what make my shop different then any other GoldWing repair shop. All parts here come in Honda packages ... imagine that. Real parts for repairs and maintenance, and no accessories hanging on the walls.

However, I do stock Traxxion suspension parts and few other aftermarket parts such as tapered steering head bearing and odd stuff to fix weird repairs that occur on GL1800s. I'm also often asked to install various accessories. For example, lately many have been requesting LED headlamps. Such stuff is ordered per request.

Reactions: Art H.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Not only do I have the best models, but JustWings is by far the best place in the world to have work done on GL1800s. It's the only thing my girls and I do :)

Move your shop to Idaho and bring your eye candy. :cool:

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yes! I agree with the above post.:agree: You will love Coeur d' Alene. The winters may be a bit tough on you but you'll get used to them. I know a really excellent realtor. She will locate the perfect place for you and your models. Well, at least the models.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts