GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 wing.I purchased the panel with the volt meter on the right side.I have been told there is a connection inside somewhere to plug in. should there be an empty plug inside somewhere?I'll appreciate any assisting to my quandry. thnx:bow:

G

·
I did the same panel, and heck if I could find the connection that is supposed to be there. I just ran wires back to the battery, switched terminal, with a fuse inline incase something rubs through.

· Registered
443 Posts
Yes there is a plug in the right pocket but you have to reach up a ways to find it. After that no problem and with the EC connection they extend (additional plug) the 12 volt from the voltmeter if you have any other accessories for that side.

· Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
10,225 Posts
With the 01, and 02 model the red connector is up by the right mirror...you really need to remove the top shelter to get at it good. With the 03 to 05 model the red power connecter is under the right fairing pocket in a rubber boot cover to the left of the radiator cap. With the 06 and up models Honda deleted it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.