GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
VTX

Wow Hal, that's going to be sweet.

Make me wish I had the $ and ability to design one.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Chopper

:D Thats going to be one sweet ride, I see a TV show in your future Hal, Direct Line Choppers. LOL very nice. :s27: :s27: :s27: :money1: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey Hal the show would be great, you can fuss about how Chris is showing up late for work. You can put Chef sweeping the snow in the parking lot and taking out the trash. You will have to threaten them with in a inch of their life with deadlines and about money. Then like Matt Dillion on Gunsmoke get everything taken care of in the last 10 minutes. Don't forget to throw a few things in the process.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Chopper

Hey..I'm not a chopper rider but I sure can appreciate the good looks of that bike. I know you guys have put in some long hours to get it this far. It should turn some heads at the different shows. Maybe I'll get a chance to see in up close somewhere.

Jerry

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hal and crew, that is an AWESOME looking machine. I'm jealous....wish I could be part of a project like that :( . Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait to see the final outcome. By the way, Lamont didn't have anything to do with the color choice, did he?? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts