GL1800Riders Forums banner

W.N.Y. meet and greet

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  goingballistic 
#1 ·
Ok all you guys from Rochester Buffalo, Batavia or any where else, Lets pick a time and place to meet for lunch this spring. Just as a for instance, I'll throw out Tom Wahls in Avon on May 8th. Anyone got anyother ideas?

#8 ·
Hope all of you folks are going to join us for Catscade the first week of June.

Bulldog
so whats the deal bulldog,i went on the site ,had some great pics and looks like a fun ride but it doesn't give any details as to what needs to be done to participate.does one just show up? in the firepark. i'm camping the following weekend at mongaup pond in the catskills with a group of friends but i am always looking for someplace to to take a ride

Attachments

#9 ·
so whats the deal bulldog,i went on the site ,had some great pics and looks like a fun ride but it doesn't give any details as to what needs to be done to participate.does one just show up? in the firepark. i'm camping the following weekend at mongaup pond in the catskills with a group of friends but i am always looking for someplace to to take a ride
Come to Cats-Cade and you will have a good time...

#11 ·
tedr,

CJ, our website guru will be posting the 2010 updates on the site by the end of the month.

All of the information will be updated as we get closer to the event.

Pretty much a do what ya want to do with a lot of friends with the same interest.

Hope that you can make it.

Dawg

#14 ·
I'm in let me know for sure this happening and I'll be there.

Cheers.

#21 ·
Ok, so I picked the only day that has a tornado attached to it, I tried. Cancelled until someone comes up with a different day. Anyone want to take the challenge?
Nice try........don't give up, I was in until I saw the weather, yikes.:eek:4:

Pick another day, I'll be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.