GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On July 11th, my 2nd cousin is a volunteer fireman for Waco Fire Dept and he is helping to throw this together.
ANYTHING ON WHEELS IS WELCOME! It does not have to be a HD, even though it kicks off at Frontier HD.
The 1st stop is in Gresham, the 2nd stop is in Stromsberg, the 3rd stop is in McCool Junction and the final stop is in Waco at the Fire Department.
Entry fee $10 first hand, $5 each additional hand.
Starts at Frontier HD at 10am, last bike in at 4:30 winners announced at 5pm.
Live music by WILLIS

PLEASE NOTE: THE BUNCH OF US GOLDWINGERS COULD SEEK OUT THE DAIRY QUEENS OR SIMPLY BELLY UP TO THE BAR AND ASK FOR A ROOT-BEER :lol:
Terri and I will be taking our camper to the Double Nickel Campground Friday night and riding the bike back to Frontier Saturday morning.
Campground is located at exit 360 (the same blacktop road to Waco)
Only 4 miles apart.
This way if you decide to party in Waco or at the campground it will be safer.
If any of you have pull campers or simply a tent you are welcome to do the same
Please let me know if you will be coming so we can ride as a group.
Doug...........

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sounds like a good time to me. I like to do some of the local Poker Runs just for s--ts & kicks. :p

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ok lets do it. DQ & a poker run.The wife will be going on this one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rally

I am going and taking my camper. Why dont you old men camp out. I am so excited another great time with the handyman gang. You guys rock and are great to party with, makes sure Gary goes. I can drink his crown royal. Dont forget the kid,it wouldnt be the same without him.:excited::excited::trike::trike::yes::beer3::a13::a13:

The Trikeman

·
Registered
92 Posts
Waco ride

Count Mark and I in. Might have to go buy a tent by then.

Somebody needs to start mapping out the most direct route to each Dairy Queen along the way.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rally

Mark

Glad to hear that you are coming to the rally. Dont worry about the Dairy Queen locations. I am sure mothership knows every location.

Wingman47

·
Registered
809 Posts
Is there a Waco in Nebraska? Or we speaking of the Texas Waco?:?:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Camping

Yes, speed stick I still have some of my crown left. Not sure if I can go. I am planning a trip to Colo. sometime in July and I am thinking it is that weekend.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yep!There is a Waco,NE.
Okay thanks. I was just about to put the rally on my to do calendar. I would still like to come but I don't see it happening.j Ya'll have fun ride safe!:agree::agree::thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
The kid?

I am going and taking my camper. Why dont you old men camp out. I am so excited another great time with the handyman gang. You guys rock and are great to party with, makes sure Gary goes. I can drink his crown royal. Dont forget the kid,it wouldnt be the same without him.

Speedstick, now when you refer to the kid, are you refering to "tippy"?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am going and taking my camper. Why dont you old men camp out. I am so excited another great time with the handyman gang. You guys rock and are great to party with, makes sure Gary goes. I can drink his crown royal. Dont forget the kid,it wouldnt be the same without him.

Speedstick, now when you refer to the kid, are you refering to "tippy"?
Don't forget the kid how can we? Bonnie & I will be camping out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The Kid

Had a nice ride to the Law Enforcement Memorial yesterday.

During our stops we discussed the identity of the Part Time Winger.:chat:.

Is it possibly that the Part Time Winger, is "The Kid" or is he "Tippy":confused: or maybe he is both.

So, Part Time Winger, please come clean and solve the mystery.

Are you the "The Kid" famous for his baby face and foreign language skills, or "Tippy" known for his parking skills?

Wingman47:trike:

·
Registered
237 Posts

Is it possibly that the Part Time Winger, is "The Kid" or is he "Tippy":confused: or maybe he is both.

Are you the "The Kid" famous for his baby face and foreign language skills, or "Tippy" known for his parking skills?

Old men need too know.:agree:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't forget the kid how can we? Bonnie & I will be camping out.
Terri and I will have a extra 4 man tent (first one to speak up can use it)
Also Terri and I are seasoned campers and our RV should have anything anyone can use or need. other than MY BED, HOWEVER, thier is room for one to sleep on a couch, first one to SPEAK UP is welcome to it as well.

We are also curious who plans on setting up and camping Friday night and riding to Frontier with us Saturday morning?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Waco Camping

Doug

We made reservations for 4 spots at the camper ground for Friday and Saturday. I am not sure who is camping but I know I am taking my 5th wheel, I think Don,Sherm and the kid will be camping also.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doug

We made reservations for 4 spots at the camper ground for Friday and Saturday. I am not sure who is camping but I know I am taking my 5th wheel, I think Don,Sherm and the kid will be camping also.

I called the Double Nickle campground and they put me down, because we have a 38' class A motorhome they are not sure if they can put us togeather as a group, dont really matter either way we could still stumble 25yrd's :beer2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Identity

After days and days of thought, I have come to the conclusion that the identity of the Part Time Winger is :shrug: is both "The Kid" famous for his baby face and foreign language skills, and "Tippy" known for his parking skills or at least I think I am "The Kid" but I don't know anything about this "Tippy" thing or I can't remember! :biker:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Couch?

Terri and I will have a extra 4 man tent (first one to speak up can use it)
Also Terri and I are seasoned campers and our RV should have anything anyone can use or need. other than MY BED, HOWEVER, thier is room for one to sleep on a couch, first one to SPEAK UP is welcome to it as well.

We are also curious who plans on setting up and camping Friday night and riding to Frontier with us Saturday morning?
If the couch is still available, can I bunk up? I am a light sleeper and can't sleep with humming or vibrating sounds though, oh and I sleep in the buck. :eek:4:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts