GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Ron, no promises,but don't be surprised to see a familiar face. ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
My local group plans to be there already. I have 2 basketball games with the kids Saturday but will try to see ya'll between them. There will be alot of bikes there. Caution service for food will be slow. I have heard of three large cycle clubs meeting there on sat. Capt. Ron you might want a backup plan for eating.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blaine...we're one of the large groups coming...I plan to get there early...hope to see you there...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Terry and I are thinking we're going to soak up a little sunshine and join all of you in Waco tomorrow. Terry's "on-call"... so we won't know for certain that we're going until we're on the way. Hope to see you there! Gwen

·
Registered
822 Posts
Waco

We will be there TOO!!!!!why not ,I'm going to see a friend then meet you all at Ice House ,see ya there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ron, I'll see you there tomorrow also. Looks like a good day for a ride. Just how many in your group are coming up? Are you coming up IH35? If so, what time will you be coming through Belton? See ya tomorrow.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not going to make it... Terry has to respond to a call in Jacksonville... ...that's the way that cookie crumbles! Oh well... see you all next time!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like there will be about 100 bikes and trikes there...I'm plan to be there around 11:30ish...

Richard, I'm riding through Belton up Hwy 317 through McGregor...I can meet you somewhere in town...I'll have my CB tuned to channel 3...I should be in Belton around 10:30 I'll be making a gas stop in Belton...let me know a gas station we can meet...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ron, how about Wal-Mart on North Main (317) 1030?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Just got back from this ride....we had fast service and great food. We missed seeing JV though. We did meet a couple of you there. Sorry we missed meeting anyone else that was there but we did meet some people that lived close to us. Thanks for the invite.

Thunder ( Blade52's wife)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I only got to see Ron, Richard and Capt Fuzzy. Missed everyone else but that doesn't mean I wazn't looking. Need to do to it again with just a little more notice and organization. See the rest of ya in Kerrville, I hope.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about a Saturday in Zabcikville for sausage one of these days...the Green Market has some great sausage...

·
Registered
809 Posts
How about a Saturday in Zabcikville for sausage one of these days...the Green Market has some great sausage...
Sounds good. I have basketball with the family for the next 3 Saturdays but maybe can make it. What about a Sunday ride?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts