GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just rolled in from Wailin Wayne’s Weekend, a BMW Rally up in south eastern Ohio. I took my VFR1200X and gave my wing a few days off. Met some buds up there, …..good weather, good riding and a man size dose of tall tales…..

Stayed a night at Willville campground in VA on the way up and back.

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Trousers Jeans Plant Sky Tent
Sky Plant Building Graffiti Land lot
Vehicle Tire Tent Wheel Plant

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Dang man! That looks like fun, I only wish that I could do that as well........... (can u tell that I'm just a tad jealous??)

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang man! That looks like fun, I only wish that I could do that as well........... (can u tell that I'm just a tad jealous??)

Ronnie
You could…..open to everyone. Come on…..

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Just rolled in from Wailin Wayne’s Weekend, a BMW Rally up in south eastern Ohio. I took my VFR1200X and gave my wing a few days off. Met some buds up there, …..good weather, good riding and a man size dose of tall tales…..

Stayed a night at Willville campground in VA on the way up and back.

View attachment 389686 View attachment 389687 View attachment 389688 View attachment 389691
O' yea, I can see myself sitting in that empty chair..... (unless he's (the owner) bigger than I, and can kick my azz...lol)

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O' yea, I can see myself sitting in that empty chair..... (unless he's (the owner) bigger than I, and can kick my azz...lol)

Ronnie
Ha ha….that’s my chair. I got up to take the picture. You are welcome to it….I sit on the ground a lot anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts