GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best part of Christmas today? Getting to take my granddaughter for her very first Gold Wing ride! Judging by her giggles, I think she had a good time. 45 degrees and she didn’t complain a bit. She’s the first of 8 and soon to be 9 grand babies that I hope to take for rides with Papa. #proudpapa

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
:thumbup::congrats: SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE PRICELESS …..THATS ONE OF THEM !!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! Me Too. My 10 year old granddaughter finally reached the pegs and got her helmet and first ride last Friday. She loved it also and was trying to schedule our next ride as soon as we got back. Funny coincidence... My kids first rides were on my '78 Goldwing. I switched to sport bikes and Harleys over the past 30 something years and now I'm back on a 2018 Goldwing tour for my granddaughter. Quality time!

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Congrats! 10 yrs ago I took my then 9 & 12 yr old grand daughters on a Goldwing ride. It was a good day

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Many more of them to come.

Donnie

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Started taking my granddaughter to and from school on the Wing in the first grade. Kept it up till middle school when she began to prefer cars.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have taken 4 of my 5 Grandchildren for a ride with one to go! These little things mean a lot!

Reactions: 1096dad

·
Registered
678 Posts
9 Down. 8 To-go (so far). I hope I make it!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
That has be the "best" feeling in the world............I have no kids, BUT I did take a friend of mine child out for a ride, 16 years ago, and SHE now has a bike of her own now!!!

This was how I actually how I got started riding, cause my cousin, took me for a ride on his moped, when I was maybe 10 yrs old... and from that moment on, I just knew that I'd be owning one myself some day...(i've now actually lost count on how many different bikes I've owned since my first Honda 50cc @ sixteen yrs. old............

Ronnie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts