GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gawd,,,,,,,,,,,, is it ever going to warm up this year? It is 1-80* from last year :shrug:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Spring

Be patient, it won't be long until we all will be on the road in this beautiful country. be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be patient, it won't be long until we all will be on the road in this beautiful country. be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry
Easy for you to say, I noticed in your profile block that you winter in Florida :lol: In all reality I'm just jealous :mrgreen: Thank You for the encouragement :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
New tires, fresh oil, and a bath last weekend. Now the bike is back under the covers waiting for SPRING. I've seen estimates of as little as an inch of snow this weekend and other estimates of 10 inches. Guess I won't be riding again this weekend.

Maybe I will drive east and take care of that little rodent that lied to us a couple months ago.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Three weeks from right now we will be in Rogers enjoying the Arkansas roads and the friends from other parts that will be there also. :biker: :biker: :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Since it is nearly 1:30 PM on Thursday March 21, and assuming we will leave Bennet corner at 7:30 am on April 10, that means we are only 19 days, 18 hours from clutches out.

Not that I am counting down or anything.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hopefully it is warmer by then. If not I have my Gerbings. I just hope the rodes are dry.

A little rain between now and then to wash away some salt and gravel would be nice though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Last October when Mothership and I rode to Harrison it was 27 degrees when we left Bennet corner. Had our heated gear and was comfortable, but I sure as hell hope it is warmer @ 7:30 on the 10th of April when we pull out. :a13: :cus::clap2:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Expecting a new storm with a forecast 6-10" of the nasty white stuff for this weekend. Just told my eternal valentine a few moments ago that this weather in NW Missouri reminds me of England. In the past 4 weeks, I think we've seen blue skies a total of 3 days. Our former Arizona sure looks good at the moment...

My hair is starting to look like Jack Nicholson's when he sticks his head through the bathroom door, vividly shouting..."Johnny's here!"

- David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts