GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much action on the Utah board, so I'll get it started...Yesterday I road with our local GWRRA chapter H, we met for breakfast at the Golden Corral (they sure like to eat) in Layton, then headed to Preston Idaho then over the mountain and that was a really beautiful ride, been several years sense I've been over that way, then on around to Bear Lake, was planning on stopping and getting a Raspberry shake, but it was Raspberry Days in Garden City and there was at least a million people that had the same idea lol, so we headed down Logan canyon and stopped in Logan for lunch (nice lunch) then on down Sardine and home. A little over 300 miles, and the weather was really nice and cool for the most part.. Hope some of you are getting out and doing some riding, if you are lets hear about it.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Glad that you were able to get your knees in the breeze. Whats not to like about the Golden Corral. I ate lunch there yesterday here in Vancouver WA. Just opened up this year and always busy.
:eat1: Been to Bear Lake and Garden City many yrs. ago with a buddy. We camped out (tent only) at Bear Lake in late Sept. and froze our butts off.

Reactions: INTHEWIND
1 - 2 of 2 Posts