GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAKE UP Arizona, two days and nothing post here, seen more life in the back room of the morgue.:eek:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
What are you doing in the back room of a morgue???????:joke:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you doing in the back room of a morgue???????:joke:
Hey when we were teenagers in a small town you were into everything and went everywhere, that happened to be one of the places. One of our pals worked there so that's one of the places the young hoods would hang out (95%) we were out side but still it was part of our growing up just sitting around at the gas station or the motorcycle shop.:thumbup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well I am still awake.

I am awake again. As soon as I eat breakfast I am going for a ride. Think I will go to D&D and buy a butler cup. Then I don't know, maybe the long way home thru Maricopa to Gila Bend to Buckeye. Sounds like a good day.:thumbup:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am awake again. As soon as I eat breakfast I am going for a ride. Think I will go to D&D and buy a butler cup. Then I don't know, maybe the long way home thru Maricopa to Gila Bend to Buckeye. Sounds like a good day.:thumbup:
Go to D&D, then 60 to the 79 and work your way over to the I 8 then come up the 85 back home. I know its longer than what you were going to do, but you if go that way you could slow down in Florence and wave to all my friends that are possibly guest of the state there. Have a great ride and be caseful :coffee1:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
perhaps it was because several of us were enjoying a great trip to Death Valley. Next year you can too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
perhaps it was because several of us were enjoying a great trip to Death Valley. Next year you can too.:thumbup:
Exactly! Fifty weeks to go (or so...), but a lot of riding to get in before then! :wrong:

·
Banned
1,034 Posts
WAKE UP Arizona, two days and nothing post here, seen more life in the back room of the morgue.:eek:
There's more folks than you think on here...Lurking is fun :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
I kept forgeting to check in here but I'm getting better at it. Now I wish I can fix my email notification, for some reason I don't get any and my CP is right, I guess I'll have to email the grand poobaa.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
There's more folks than you think on here...Lurking is fun :)
...but his original post was from three weeks ago - it took you that long to wake you and reply to it?? :joke:

I was riding when most of you were sleeping - but, today, it's only to work & home again. ::sigh::

Chores to get done when I get home, so that's about all I'm going to get in, I'm afraid. :-(

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know, a person can't hardly get any sleep around here.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I always hit the New Posts button when I log in and this section doesn't seem to be included.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I always hit the New Posts button when I log in and this section doesn't seem to be included.
Huh? I've never seen a new post button...............guess I'll go look:shrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts